Have you noticed that I tend to group my posts around a particular topic or mood? Ugh, sorry. So as much as I've got as my thoughts on ACA and the 2nd amendment buzzing around in my head they're going to have to wait in an effort to not be too political in one week. So let's talk about something fun and girly: PURSES!
Honestly, I forget which one it is but one of the magazines I read features the contents of a celebrity's purse each month. They are shockingly normal with what they carry around everyday! Although I'm far from being a celebrity I thought it might be fun to share with you all the contents of my purse. You can tell a lot about a person by the stuff they carry around. It seems I always have some sort of fun trinket in my purse. My dad said it should worry me that I had no problem digging up stuff to entertain my 2 year old 2nd cousin when family was in town last summer but I say it just shows that I'm fun. So here's what I've got:
1. LV agenda - I actually use as my wallet / notepad
2. Car key -gotta get places, because I'm not a fancy celebrity
3. Pink knife /comb. I've lost count of the places I've "snuck" this into, sorry y'all but don't trust the security at public places
4. Tiffany sunnies
5. glasses cloth from the Esse Purse Museum in Little Rock
6. A bunch of medicine because I'm sick, boo! But yeah, hence the lack of blogging lately
7. Pen from the Nexus Leadership Luncheon
8. Makeup - lipstick and powder compact
9. Navy fascinator with pink flowers - see I told you I'm fun
10. Kate Spade jewel coin purse - it actually has my business cards and lip balm
11. iphone 5 (not photoed bc I used it to take the photo) - but it has a Lilly case
I just swapped out purses last week, ordinarily there is also a bunch of notes and papers from various meetings and events. I used to have quite the collection of purses, which naturally I swapped often to match my outfit. As I've gotten older I've favored more designer bags (this one is a St. John) so my collection is more quality over quantity. Plus swapping out purses has fallen into my ain't nobody got time for that list.
So like I said, the contents of one's purse can say a lot about someone. Be honest, what does my collection of contents say about me?